Buy top brand Vibrators at the cheapest prices from SexToys.co.uk.At Sextoys.co.uk we have the perfect vibrator for you at the cheapest prices guaranteed. Choose from our wide range of vibrators including; rabbit, bullets, jelly, strap-on, super quiet and even remote controlled vibes. Pick a vibrator that will tickle your G spot or give great clitoral stimulation. Check out our vibrator buyers guide for information and advice on the different types of vibrators available. Whatever your pleasure, there’s something for everyone. We can't be beaten on price or service. Order today and receive your sex toy with 100% discreet delivery, packaging and billing. If you're struggling to decide, why not take a look at our top 10 best vibrators for women here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vibrator: Vibrating Bliss
There are lots of different types of vibrators currently available on the market, ranging from your simple bullet and rabbit vibrators to more complicated remote control and luxury vibrators. They all make for great sex toys for achieving sexual stimulation and orgasm via the clitoris, vagina and anus. Even men have a lot to enjoy from using a vibrator. Regardless of your gender, vibrators can perform wonders when it comes to sexual satisfaction. In fact, the use of vibrators is gradually becoming more popular among not just single people but also couples as a marital aid. They can be used solo during masturbation or during sexual activity with a partner to heighten the experience.A vibrator can play a positive role in your sex life.
How vibrators work
Why do men and women get so much pleasure out of a bit of vibration? The science is still not completely clear. But while the sexual stimulation and orgasm from using a vibrator is complicated and intense for both men and women, the operating mechanism of your typical vibrator is quite simple. Most vibrators operate the same way, but there are some that have more complex features. For instance, a more sophisticated or luxury vibrator can come with controls that allow you to easily switch between its various functions and speeds to match your sexual arousal and demands. Nonetheless, at their core, all vibrators consist of the following:
- Motor This is what enables your vibrator to do what it does – vibrate. Unlike other motors that seek to run as smooth as possible, the aim of a vibrator’s motor is to wobble or vibrate as much as possible. Each vibrator depending on its quality and design will vary when it comes to speed of the motor, its weight, and so on. These factors will all combine to determine the type of vibration and pleasure a vibrator delivers
- Power Source The motor of a vibrator can’t work without a power source. And the more powerful a motor is, the bigger the power source it will require. Vibrators such as the Magic Wand or Eroscillator, are powered directly from a wall socket, but this minimises your mobility. There are a variety of portable battery powered vibrators available. Some use rechargeable lithium ion batteries and others use replaceable dry-cell batteries. These can be carried around or even be used while you are on the go.
- Controls The controls are what enable you to turn your vibrator on and off. In more advanced vibrators, there are additional controls that allow you control the intensity of the vibration as well as other settings. Advanced vibrators with settings that let you cycle through different speeds and patterns typically possess a PCB (printed circuit board) on the inside. Switching functions in a vibrator without a PCB would deliver a less seamless and satisfying user experience.
- Housing All the components of your vibrator will be packed into the housing. The housing typically consists of hard plastic, or in some cases metal. Asides from keeping the vibrator’s guts on the inside, the housing will also have a significant effect on how the vibrations of the motor will be channelled to pleasure you.
- Skin This is the last layer of the vibrator. In more affordable products, there might be no layer of skin on the housing or it may be a simple soft rubber. But in higher end products, the skin over the housing can comprise of jelly rubber, silicon, or cyberskin. What counts as the best skin to deliver you the most pleasure will depend on your unique preferences. But typically, silicone and cyberskin come highly recommended because of their texture and safety.
Why a vibrator is good for you.
Generally speaking, a vibrator is good for you because great sex is good for your mental, emotional and physical health. Having a satisfying sex life is also known to boost self-esteem and general outlook on life. Whether you are a woman or man, single or in a relationship, other reasons you should consider getting a vibrator include:
- Sex toys can rejuvenate the sexual organ - For women, the use of sex toys can alleviate the distressing symptoms of menopause. They can also really help after childbirth or gynaecological surgery to maintain the flexibility of the vaginal tissue flexible, as well as promote blood flow to the area. In men, a vibrator can help combat low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and difficulty having an orgasm. This will be accomplished by promoting blood flow to erectile tissues, erogenous zones, and stimulating nerves that play a part in growing and maintaining penile erection.
- Improves intimacy - Among couples, affection is key to a lasting relationship and continued sexual attraction. A sex toy such as a vibrator can help with this by assisting couples in exploring their bodies and sexual desires in new ways. This can result in increased intimacy and more satisfying climaxes
Difference between a vibrator and a dildo
Strictly speaking, dildos are insertable toys. They are designed primarily for penetration either during solo masturbation, or by a partner, or as a strap on worn by a partner. This isn’t necessarily the case with vibrators. Vibrators don’t necessarily need to be inserted and can be used to stimulate all erogenous parts of your body via. To be clear, there are vibrating dildos. These type of dildos are typically opted for because of their dual capabilities. Men and women alike use them to pleasure their G-spot through insertion You can choose between vibrators strictly designed for clitoral or anal stimulation, or one that can even do both at the same time.
Placing an order for a Vibrator
At SexToys.co.uk, we take your privacy very seriously. We are masters of discretion and can have your selection of vibrators or other sex toy delivered to the address of your choosing. No one has to be the wiser about your purchase thanks to our 100% secure and discreet ordering and delivery. Even your credit card statement won’t mention the contents of your order. To place an order or find out more about our vibrator options, give us a call today for a private chat.
What is a vibrator?
A vibrator is a type of sex toy that is designed to give erotic stimulation to erogenous zones like the clitoris, vagina and anus. Electric vibrators were originally designed to cure hysteria in women, and then were later adopted as a marital aid. Vibrators are becoming more and more popular, especially to use whilst masturbating and even during sexual activity with your partner.
What are the different types of vibrators?
There are many different types of vibrators, below is a list of the types and a brief explanation about them:
- Rabbit Vibrators – Rabbit vibrators are designed to offer simultaneous clitoral and internal stimulation. They were made famous in an episode of ‘Sex and the City’ and have been a go to sex toy ever since then. They are called rabbit ears because attached to the shaft is usually a bunny shaped bullet that has long ears to massage the clitoris. Rabbit vibrators are extremely popular and give many women dual orgasms, both internal and external.
- Bullet Vibrators – Bullet vibrators are small and discreet, and often look like a bullet. They are great for foreplay, or enhanced pleasure during sex. They are extremely popular, which is usually put down to their small and discreet nature. The technology that is in these bullet vibrators has improved over time and many are now.
- Clitoral Vibrators – Clitoral vibrators are designed to give intense stimulation to the clitoris. These range from rabbits to suction vibrators, all of which give you a more intense feeling. You can partner these clitoral vibrators with penetrative sex with your partner for even more stimulation.
- G-Spot Vibrators – These vibrating sex toys are specifically designed to stimulate your g-spot. They are often curved which allows them to apply targeted pressure to your G-Spot during use. You can also combine these with a bullet for even more stimulation.
- Couples Vibrators – Couples vibrators are designed to be used with a partner, they range from wand massagers, to adult toys that can be worn during penetrative sex, like the best selling We-Vibe remote controlled vibrator.
- Realistic Vibrators – Realistic vibrators look like the real thing. Many of them feature an easy to use twist and go remote and offer multi-speed vibrations. They come in all shapes and sizes from large to small, and often feature a veiny texture for even more stimulation.
- Magic Wand Vibrators – Wand Vibrators offer intense clitoral stimulation during masturbation. Many people also use them to deliver clitoral stimulation during penetrative sex. They were originally designed to release relax and release tension in muscles, but are now most famous for being sex toys. They are usually quite long and have a larger control pad on them compared to other vibrators making them very easy to use.
- Remote Control Vibrators – Remote controlled vibrators, or handsfree vibrators are ideal for solo and couples play. They range from wireless eggs, cock rings, and penis sleeves. Remote control vibrators have become more and more popular in recent times, especially amongst couples.
- Classic Vibrators – These are simple vibrators, classic in shape and design, and extremely easy and straight forward to use. They are perfect for beginners and if you are buying a sex toy for the first time.
- Vibrator Kits – Vibrator kits usually include a few different types of vibrators. They are great for those who are unsure on what to buy, as they often include everything you need!
- Luxury Vibrators – These are the top end, highest quality vibrators that are often made from silicone. They are beautiful in design and offer a whole new world of vibrating functions for you to get your head around.
What is the best vibrator for women?
View our top 10 best vibrators for women here. These are our best selling vibrators based on sales figures from what our customers have bought in the past. Below are some of our best vibrators that have been hand selected by our product experts:
- Jessica Rabbit Original Vibrator - £19.95- This is our best selling and most popular rabbit. The classic style has proven extremely popular with our customer for years. The Jessica Rabbit Original is a great vibrator for first time sex toy users and also for those who would like to try our a rabbit!
- Loving Joy 20 Function Rechargeable Power Bullet Vibrator - £38.95- This little power house is our best bullet vibrator, and has been extremely popular with our customers since it's release. It was voted one of the best vibrators by the Good Housekeeping tried and tested panel in 2017, and since then has remained an incredibly popular bullet vibe. Testers from the panel found it to be extremely powerful and receiving a satisfaction rating of 8/10.
- Loving Joy Bully Boy Realistic Vibrator Flesh - £9.95 - You can't beat a classic! This is true with the Loving Joy Bully Boy Flesh, a realistic vibrator that features a simple twist and go controller and nodules at the base for added stimulation.
- Loving Joy DUA Interchangeable Vibrator with 2 Attachments - £99.95 - The DUA was voted a runner up in the Good Housekeeping Tried and Tested panel in 2018, it features removable heads so it can be used as a rabbit vibrator, or even as a magic wand vibrator. The product gives you two silicone vibrators at an unbeatable price point! It was extremely well reviewed and has scored extremely highly for both its performance and design, with every tester achieving a more intense orgasm.
- Loving Joy Versa Multi Purpose Flexible Vibrator - £49.95 - The VERSA is a completely flexible and bendable vibrator that can be twisted and turned into a position that you will love. Make it into an arch and use as a G-Spot vibrator, or use it for clitoral stimulation. The VERSA is one of the most versatile vibrators that is currently available. Reviewers liked how flexible, quiet and easy to use vibrator is.
- Jessica Rabbit G-Spot Slim Vibrator - £29.95 – This vibrator features a slim shaft with a curved tip for G-Spot stimulation. It also features rabbit eats that are designed to give targeted clitoral stimulation. It was also reviewed on the Tried and Tested Review Panel where testers found it enjoyable whilst using it.
- Fifty Shades Freed Deep Inside Rechargeable Classic Wave Vibrator - £54.95 – This classic shaped vibrator features a ribbed external texture and has a satisfying girth. It has 7 patterns and three different speeds. Reviewers have said that this product was extremely pleasurable to use and its performance scored extremely highly.
- Jessica Rabbit Ultimate Plus Vibrator - £34.95 – This rabbit vibrator is one of our girthier ones. It features three rows of internal beads that have 6 different functions. It also has bunny ears that are designed for targeted clitoral stimulation. Reviewers found that this product was extremely easy to operate and also very pleasurable during use.
- Svakom Adonis Ribbed Warming Rabbit Vibrator - £97.95 – The Svakom Adonis features a ribbed shaft that vibrates for additional pleasure. It also has a rabbit style vibrator that is great for clitoral stimulation. The ergonomic design of this vibrator scored highly with reviewers who found it easy to use. They also liked the innovative Svakom Intelligent Mode function that is designed to slowly bring you to climax.
- Rocks Off Bamboo 10 Function Bullet Vibrator - £13.95 – This discreet and easy to use bullet vibrator features 10 functions. The small smooth tip is designed to allow for targeted clitoral stimulation. Reviewers found the size to be a perfect size, and also discreet enough to take on holiday with them.
- LELO SONA Suction Vibrator - £129.95 – The LELO Sona uses sonic waves and pulses to deliver targeted stimulation to the clitoris. It has been one of our best selling items since its release and reviewers loved the feeling and sensations that it gave them.
- Svakom Cookie Rotating Clitoral Stimulator - £66.95 – The cookie is a truly unique product that has 3 vibration intensities. The three pronged vibrating rods rotate around and are great for foreplay and use during sexual activity. Overall reviewers found the stimulation technique pleasurable, they also loved the design and ease of use of the product.
- Loving Joy Super Gybrator 7 Inch Realistic Vibrator - £39.95 – This completely unique rotating and vibrating realistic vibrator is extremely popular with our customers. It features an easy to use remote control where you can move through the 7 incredible functions and speeds.
- Svakom Trysta Rolling G-Spot Vibrator - £62.95 – This is a very unique rabbit vibrator that features a rolling tip that is designed for additional g-spot stimulation. It has a total of 36 different functions, is 100% waterproof and rechargeable. Reviewers found that it gave them a more intense orgasm, and that is performance was very good. They also liked its discreet appearance and how easy it is to use.
- Infinitt G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator with Suction Stimulation - £54.95 – This rabbit vibrator has a clitoral suction device where the rabbit ears would usually be. It has 2 different vibrating functions as well as 12 suction functions. The shaft is curved for targeted g-spot simulation and is made from super soft and smooth silicone.
How does a vibrator work?
Most vibrators all work in a similar way, to begin with they will have a control pad that feature different buttons. Some vibrators are much simpler than others many cheaper vibrators may just have a twist and go controller. However more hi-tech and luxury vibrators will feature a control pad that allows you to shift through the different functions and speeds that the vibrator has. Most of our vibrators will come with an instruction manual that will teach you how to use that vibrator, if they don't then feel free to get in contact with a member of our team who will be more than happy to help!
How to clean a vibrator?
Vibrators are extremely easy to clean, many of them can be cleaned with toy cleaner like the Loving Joy Toy Cleaner, they can also be cleaned with warm soapy water. We always recommend that you clean your vibrator before and after use, and store in a cool, dry place.
How to make a vibrator
The good news about this is that you don't need to make one! Simply find a vibrator that you like and purchase it from the SexToys.co.uk Store. Remember that we offer free shipping on orders over £30 and all orders come with discreet shipping, billing and packaging!
Can you use a vibrator when pregnant?
As long as you are having a healthy, low-risk pregnancy then YES! It is perfectly safe to masturbate or use vibrators whilst pregnant. Remember to clean your vibrator before and after use and to store them in a clean, dry place!