A Rabbit vibrator focuses its power on both the clitoris and G-spot for utmost pleasure. It works as a clitoral vibrator, external stimulator, and dildo. Firm and flexible shafts, strong motors, waterproof designs, and pleasure air technology add to the diversity and tailored sexual stimulation. Many people have admitted that these dual-action vibrators are responsible for their first blended orgasms. We offer a wide range of Rabbit designs and discreet UK delivery on all sex toys.
What is a Rabbit Vibrator?
A rabbit vibrator (also known as a Jack or Jessica Rabbit vibrator) is a vibrating sex toy, usually made in the phallic shape for vaginal stimulation with a clitoral stimulator attached to the shaft. The name of the device is derived from the fact that the clitoral stimulator looks like a pair of rabbit ears. (Wikipedia)
Rabbit vibrators are different from all other sex toys. While classic and bullet vibrators are great at either clitoral or internal stimulation, Rabbits feature a unique vibrating or rotating curved shaft with external rabbit ears, powered by dual motors. Multiple levels of intensity, speed settings, and vibration patterns provide both external stimulation and G-spot stimulation for extra pleasure.
A traditional Rabbit vibe can accommodate most body shapes. Its internal shaft made of super soft body-safe silicone warms up to body temperature. It offers powerful vibration for the ultimate G-spot orgasm and blended stimulation.
Find The Best Rabbit Vibrator For You
People with female bits differ greatly in anatomy and how they get off with their sex toys. That’s why there are plenty of rampant rabbit toys out there. Some people may prefer more of a G-spot rabbit vibrator, others more of a clit stimulator to hit that hot spot.
- Classic rabbit vibrators: A classic rabbit vibrator is a great sex toy for G-spot pleasure and clit stimulation. This affordable rabbit vibrator style offers multiple vibration settings, intensity levels, and long battery life.
- Advanced rabbit vibrators: High-tech toys offer dozens of extra features, from a range of vibration settings, intensity patterns, speeds, and power options to heating functions. Most are USB rechargeable for easy juicing up.
- Textures and materials: Most shafts are made from ABS plastic, silicone, elastomer materials, and skin-safe rubber (latex or natural rubber). Each material offers different firmness for more gentle or intense sensations.
- Motors and shapes: A soft silicone vibrator with dual motors is a great way to enjoy clitoral stimulation. If you want something more special than a traditional rabbit, get yourself a toy with pearl beads. It will massage you providing the most intense stimulation.
- Hands-free play: Choose from suction cup rabbit toys and remote-controlled innovative designs. A bendable shaft of a suction cup rabbit mounted on a flat surface helps you find a perfect angle of penetration. Sex toys operated through a kind of We-connect app are great for hands-free play and long-distance relationships.
How to Use a Rabbit Sex Toy
Start by applying a generous amount of lube to the external clitoris and the sex toy. You can use your rabbit vibrator to stimulate the external clitoris or for deep rumble internal G-spot vibrations.
The flexible bunny ears should go on either side of the outer clitoris. Or you can try stimulating just the top for gentle clit sensations.
Try different modes of vibration, strokes, speeds, and levels of intensity for dual stimulation. After insertion, the curved shape of the main shaft will provide internal pleasure.
Rabbit Vibrator FAQs