Discover the best natural lube options available on the market. Body-safe and silky-smooth, their pH balanced formulas are gentle enough to use in the most intimate areas every day.
The finest, biodegradable and medical-grade ingredients are derived from plants, seeds and other renewable sources. They work delicately taking care of your needs.
What is a Natural Lube?
Natural lube is a large category of bio-lubricants (safe from harsh chemical ingredients) that are designed to reduce friction during sexual activities. They come in a wide variety of options and are considered the safest option among personal lubricants.
Biolubricants are derived from vegetable oils and other renewable sources. They usually are triglyceride esters (fats obtained from plants and animals). For lubricant base oil use, the vegetable derived materials are preferred. Common ones include high oleic canola oil, castor oil, palm oil, sunflower seed oil and rapeseed oil from vegetable, and tall oil from tree sources. (Wikipedia)
Many people put a lot of thought into the food they eat and its impact on their bodies. Unfortunately, the same is not always true when it comes to lube ingredients.
Although natural lubrication can be a great option to reduce friction during sex, everyone lubricates differently. Often, natural wetness is just not enough.
Natural personal lubricants are the best way to ensure you enjoy sex while being sure the product is not harming your body in any way.
Their planted-based formulas often contain natural and organic ingredients, such as aloe leaf, avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil and vitamin E, derived from nuts and seed.
Natural options - such as natural lubricating gel and organic personal lubricant - are opt for people with sensitive skin, safe to use, and environment friendly.
5 Reasons To Try Natural Lube For Sex
Sexual pleasure is key to sustaining a long-term relationship between lovers. But conventional sex can get boring, given enough time. Hence, many people opt for different sexual lubrication options to enhance sexual pleasure. Natural personal lube is one of the best types of personal lubricants for many reasons that include:
- Friction-Free Action: While a high-quality intimacy lube can be a great starter for penetrative sex, a natural 'lube substitute' will be even better. Our water-based natural lubes are body-safe, compatible with toys and eco-friendly. And they can gently enhance your natural lubrication.
- New Sensations: Sex routine does not have to always be the same and monotonous. Spice up your bedroom with scented products that are all-natural personal lubes. Explore aromas of organic coconut oil, mildly nutty hempseed extract, freshy aloe vera, and other natural options!
- Enhanced Foreplay: Using a little of natural, aloe-based lube or massage oil during foreplay can be a great start. Adding the right kind of organic lube with no artificial fragrances can help you get turned on while knowing the best is yet to come.
- Self-Pleasure: When it comes to self-pleasure, we all want what's best. Why not enhance your solo experience with a relaxing natural lube or stimulating organic water? Natural ingredients, such as aloe leaf juice, olive or coconut oil are healthy and light.
- Healthy Play: Even if skin irritation isn't an issue and you are lucky to not have any allergic reactions, using natural or organic lubes can be beneficial to your body. Try to avoid commercial lubricants that contain harmful chemicals, synthetic fragrances or skin irritants.
How To Use a Personal Lubricant
A high-quality natural lube can enhance natural lubrication that usually occurs as a sexual reflex and relies on blood flow, enzymes and other hormones.
Just like with other toys lubricants, using all-natural products is intuitive and easy. But there are some sex tips on how to enhance your play and make things smoother for a better overall experience.
Enhance your anal sex experience. It's no secret that the anus does not secrete natural lubrication like the vagina. Using the right amount of anal lubricant during anal sex is very important. Natural, water-based lubes are condom compatible and safe.
Use lube during foreplay. It's always a good idea to use a bit of an intimacy lube during foreplay. It can help enhance arousal and make the climax worthwhile with minimal effort. Use it on erogenous areas or incorporate massage oil for sensual play.
Place some cloth underneath your bodies. Getting lube stains out of your sheets can be challenging. The simplest way to deal with this is to place a waterproof sheet or towel underneath and protect your bedsheets from stains.
Natural Lubes FAQs
Shop at Sex Toys UK
While we offer a wide range of natural options and luxury lubricant products for intense pleasure, we also carry a huge selection of amazing sex toy sets for solo and couples play. Including vibrating butt plugs, G-spot vibrators, thrusting vibrating dildos, clit vibrators, cock rings and much more!
Shop online and enjoy UK delivery!