Every year I get super excited about ordering for Christmas. We have a buying team, mainly because the world is made up of all sorts and as clued up as you might be as a buyer, with new items it’s always good to make a team decision.
This year we’ve had a particularly good selection to choose from but as always I have my favourites, so here they are:
- So at number one is the stunning Seven til Midnight Caring is Sharing. I love this. Not only is it super flattering, it gives a whole new meaning to present giving. I haven’t got a partner, but if I did, I’d probably build the anticipation through the day telling them that the best present of all will be coming later and make sure I give him a Christmas to remember!
- With the stress and pressure of creating the perfect Christmas we can sometimes forget and even lose the desire to have sexy time with our loved ones. These I.O.U A Merry SexMas vouchers ensure that you take the time to have some festive frivolity. From a passionate kiss under the mistletoe to a full body massage – this book of 25 vouchers is great for putting the spice into Christmas. Start on the 1st and make your way through them to Christmas Day!
- Anything that combines a teddy with a sex toy is genius in my eyes! This gorgeous little set consists of a plush quality teddy, a massager with interchangeable heads and pheromone infused massage oil. I’d love to get this under my tree.
- When it comes to sexy presents, Christmas is a great time to buy your partner something that you have always wanted to try. Personally I really want to try a We Vibe 3 so If I had a boyfriend, he (or should I say we) would be getting that in his stocking.
- I love the Jimmyjane Afterglow Candles and the Gingersnap one reminds me of Christmas. When you light them the aroma is lovely and once they’ve been lit for a while the soy wax turns into an indulgent massage oil ready to be poured onto the body. I already have the Bourbon one which I love but Gingersnap would be ideal for Christmas.
So on that note I’m off to add them to my wishlist 😉