A natural hormone balancer and a healthy choice for women of all ages. The balance and regulation of hormonal cycles underpins women’s health. In addition to governing your menstrual cycle, fertility and menopausal years, hormones are also key in promoting cell growth and development, together with maintaining a balanced internal enviroment. Siren has been developed with you in mind, to help nourish and support you at every stage of your life.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- Folic Acid increases maternal folate status
- Gojo Berry or Wolfberry is considered a ‘superfruit’ and a health food.
- Shatavari has been used for centuries in Ayurveda to support the reproductive system, particularly for females. This supports not only young women but als for women in their middle and elder years to help them transition through the natural phases of life, including the menopause.
- Maca Root is widely used in tradition medicine and now play a major role in herbal health care. The root has been used in the treatment of loss of strength, hardened arteries, blood and bleeding disorders, colitis and to relieve the symptoms of aging, cancer and senility.
- Muira Puama is used for preventing sexual disorders and to increase interes in sexual activity as an aphrodisiac. It is also used for upset stomach, menstrual disorders, joint pain (rheumatism) and as a general tonic.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage and protects the skin from the negative effects of UV radiation.
- Vegan supplements
Take 1 or 2 capsules per day with water.